Hi, I am Valerie Nigro. I have had the pleasure of working for Kearney Public Schools since 2018 as an elementary school counselor. Currently, I work full-time at Bryant Elementary and I enjoy every minute of it! I love my students, parents, and the incredible staff we have at Bryant. Bryant is my “second” family that I hold close to my heart. My “first” family consists of my dad (Mike), mom (Claudia), sister (Amanda), Brother-in-Law (Ryan), and nephew (Michael). Here are some things that will help you get to know me even better!
- I started working at Bryant in 2005 as an America Reads tutor.
- I love lasagna, spaghetti, and anything Italian!
- My favorite color is orange.
- I love walking and have been doing a lot of it!
- I love John Deere tractors!
- My favorite animal is a cow!
- I spend my free time hanging out with my family and friends.
- I love being a school counselor!!!
I am here to help students, staff, and all of my families at Bryant when they have a need. I love being a helper in any situation that may arise and will always do my best to be supportive! Bryant is a GREAT school! I will work hard getting to know every family who has the honor of coming to Bryant and helping you the best I can! Glad you are a BRYANT BULLDOG (Once a Bulldog, ALWAYS a Bulldog)!!!!